Friday, February 10, 2017

The Return (2017)

Welcome back! *he says to himself*

It has been nearly three years since I started my blogging experiment and a lot has happened since then. I'm now living in Marin county working on public lands management issues, agroecology, and environmental education. Located in Mill Valley, Resource Renewal Institute was founded and is currently chaired by Huey Johnson. I'll surely be writing more about our work here. Another exciting happening is that I'm working towards my degree in Sustainable Management at Presidio Graduate School. I look forward to sharing my experiences from this program. It has been incredible so far, and the people I've been able to meet through Presidio are reason enough to attend. I'm very grateful.

The reason I decided to get back on here is because I just purchased a new car and it is absolutely fantastic. I've done so much research on the car, and I'm so satisfied with the purchase, that I decided to write my own article on the subject to persuade you to join me in celebrating the future of the automotive industry--one that is much cleaner and more sustainable than its gas-guzzling predecessor.

Stay tuned,

Chance


No comments:

Post a Comment